Friday, January 14, 2011

FEATURE FOOD FRIDAYS: Korean food - all-you-can-eat yeah!!!

Today, my girlfriend Jen, took me to Hansong, a Korean buffet in honor of my upcoming birthday!  Whoohoo!!!  I have been dreaming about this for a week!  You see, I heart Korean food and...I am one of the few women I know who can thrown down at a buffet.  That's right, I believe in getting my money's worth, in this case, my friend's money's worth haha!

Unfortunately, I was too busy stuffing my face to take any decent pictures of the buffet!  I did manage to take a picture of 1 out of the 3 plates I consumed.  This place is nice and big, and very clean.  It has kalbee, bulgogi,  pork belly, chicken wings, seaweed salads, tuna, sushi, of course kimchee, Chinese food, seafood, and even cheese!  The food was good, not excellent, but good.  Service was great though - our waiter was attentive!  For $16.99 for lunch, I'd definitely go back!  Check out their website! http://hansongbuffet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment